Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Hill walking, general use
- Main: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polyester
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- 2-way adjustable, flexible polymer peak hood
- 2 YKK zippered pockets with storm guards
- YKK zippered front with storm guard
- Jacket self-stuffs into hand pocket
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- YKK pit zips with storm guards
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 320g
Built from recycled 2.5-layer Pertex Revolve fabric with a PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish, Rab's Downpour Eco is a classic, sustainable all-rounder. In addition to being fully recycled, this coat also has the potential to be recycled at the end of its life much more easily than waterproof fabrics made from multiple polymer layers.
Features of the Downpour Eco Jacket include an adjustable hem and cuffs, a pair of deep-venting pit zips, polymer peaked, two-way adjustable hood for reliable visibility and two zippered handwarmer pockets large enough for a map. Light and packable, with a weight of just 280g, this is the go-to jacket for hikers who demand more sustainable gear as well as performance.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Rab
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyester
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 320
About the brand
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.