Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use: Climbing, Mountaineering, Multi-day hiking
- Outer fabric: 13D Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper
- Insulation: 700FP P.U.R.E recycled down with Nikwax hydrophobic finish
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- YKK Vislon front zipper with insulated storm flap
- YKK concealed zippered chest pocket
- 2 YKK Vislon zippered hand pockets
- Zoned micro and nano baffle stitch
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Stuff sack included
- Elasticated cuff
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 452g
The Infinity Microlight stays true to its original purpose, an insulated jacket for year-round mountain use, but with the added wind and weather resistance of Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper. This outer fabric is super lightweight with impressive weather protection, coping with light snow, spin drift and moisture. It is exceptionally breathable and soft to the touch, offering a quiet and comfortable hooded down jacket for all mountain activities.
Built with zoned micro and nano baffles, the 700FP P.U.R.E recycled down has been body mapped to optimise warmth and breathability where you need it. Suitable for hiking, scrambling, and climbing adventures, it has a slim, active fit and a warm, helmet compatible, down filled hood with a stiffened peak for complete protection. Highly compressible, the Infinity Microlight can be packed down easily into its small stuff sack and stashed in your pack to be pulled out as the weather changes.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Rab
- Insulation Type: Down
- Ideal For: Hiking
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Material: Gore-Tex
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 452
About the brand
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.