Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use: Mountaineering, hill walking
- Main: 100% Recycled polyester knit face 3L with PU membrane
- Backer: 100% Recycled polyester
- Under helmet elasticated hood with stiffened, flexible polymer peak
- Single end adjustable drawcord hem
- YKK Aquaguard centre front zip
- YKK Aquaguard pocket zips
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Rear hood adjustment
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Centre back length: 71cm
- Weight: 336g
Lightweight and waterproof, with extraordinary stretch and breathability, Rab’s Kinetic 2.0 Jacket is the ideal outer layering piece for unimpeded mobility during fast-paced days in the mountains. Its recycled Proflex fabric uses a knitted outer and backer to harness the natural stretch of the internal PU membrane, while enabling exceptional moisture transfer during arduous climbs. The under-helmet hood is equally comfortable, courtesy of a fleecy chin guard, and a flexible polymer peak.
The chest pockets are great for maps, hats and gloves and there is also some useful adjustability at the hem and cuffs. With a weight of just 336g, this is a fuss-free layer you can put on and keep on, throughout the sunny spells, the sporadic showers and the work-rest cycles of even the most changeable day in the mountains.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Rab
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 336
About the brand
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.