The Mens Positron Pro Jacket from Rab is a down-filled mountain jacket with zoned construction to optimise warmth and mobility. A Pertex Quantum Pro shell provides protection from the weather.
- Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum lining
- R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (800 fillpower, 300g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Boxwall construction on torso, hood & upper of arms
- Stitch-through construction on underarms & side panels
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with wired peak & face baffle
- Concealed hood adjusters
- 2-way YKK VISLON front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- YKK coil zipped chest pocket with synthetic insulation overlay
- 2 YKK VISLON zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Reflective prints for safety
- Hook & loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 760g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.