Rab Mens Positron Pro Jacket
All about this product
The Mens Positron Pro Jacket from Rab is a down-filled mountain jacket with Zoned construction to optimise warmth and mobility. A Pertex Quantum Pro shell provides protection from the weather and is filled with the highest quality 800 fill power down. Box-wall construction on the torso, hood and upper arms provides extra insulation on more exposed areas, while stitch-through construction on the underarms and side panels allows increased mobility while reducing bulk, weight and packsize. Features include a helmet-compatible down filled hood with concealed adjusters that are easy to use with gloves and a wired peak and face baffle. There are two YKK Vislon zipped hand pockets and an internal zipped security pocket to stash any valuables. With hook and loop adjustable cuffs and a hem drawcord to optimise the fit.
- Ideal use: Mountaineering, hiking
- Outer: Pertex Quantum Pro
- Lining: Pertex Quantum
- Insulation: 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with wired peak and face baffle
- Stitch-through construction on underarms and side panels
- Boxwall construction on torso, hood and upper of arms
- 2 YKK VISLON zipped hand pockets
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal zipped security pocket
- YKK coil zipped chest pocket
- 2-way YKK VISLON front zip
- Reflective prints for safety
- Concealed hood adjusters
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 760g
Adjustable cuffs, Adjustable hem, Full zip, Helmet compatible hood, Peaked Hood, Pockets
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
User Reviews (5)
About this brand
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.