Rab Solar Eco 3 Sleeping Bag
All about this product
The premium sustainable choice, Rab’s Solar Eco 3 Sleeping Bag is made using 100% recycled materials and concertina style construction; trapping air to boost loft and warmth. Ideal for camping, backpacking and multi-day mountain trekking, it’s the perfect partner, especially in cold and changeable weather.
- Main body: 100% Recycled 20D Atmos polyester ripstop fabric (41gsm) with fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining: 100% Recycled 20D Atmos polyester ripstop fabric (38gsm) with fluorocarbon free DWR
- Upper: 140gsm Recycled Stratus Synthetic Sheet Insulation in a dual layer construction
- Base: 100gsm Recycled Stratus Synthetic Sheet Insulation in a dual layer construction
- ISO EN: Comfort: 0°C (32°F), Limit: -6°C (21°F), Extreme: -24°C (-11°F)
- Dual layer concertina blanket construction on upper for improved loft and warmth
- Adjustable hood closure system with elasticated drawcord and cordlock adjuster
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with synthetic insulated zip baffle to trap warmth
- Close fitting adjustable neck baffle design for improved warmth retention
- Offset localised quilting to reduce cold transmission
- Compression stuff sack included
- Anti-snag internal zip guard
- Internal Shoulder Circumference: 150cm
- Packed size: 40 X 22cm
- Weight: 1235g
Outer fabric composition
100% Recycled 20D Atmos nylon ripstop fabric with fluorocarbon free DWR
Sleeping bag shape
Sleeping bag features
Hood, Water resistant coating
Packaging dimensions (cm)
40 x 22
Backpacking, Camping, Festival Camping, Hiking, Mountaineering, Trekking
User Reviews (3)
At least 50% Recycled Synthetics
No PFCs or PFAs
Global Recycled Standard
Easy to Repair
Minimum of 4 Years Guarantee
About this brand
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.