Rab Womens Axion Pro Jacket
All about this product
The Rab Womens Axion Pro Jacket is built from durable recycled PERTEX QUANTUM Pro ripstop nylon with Midi-baffle stitch-through construction. While the fabric's weatherproof coating helps increase the jacket's external water resistance, internally the 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled down maintains the warmth-to-weight ratio of the previous generation whilst continuing to perform well in damp conditions. The recycled material now features a pair of harness-compatible hoods, as well as fully adjustable cuffs and hem to help shut out the cold.
- Use: Hill walking, general use
- Fabric: 100% Recycled 20D Pertex Quantum Pro polyamide outer and lining with polyurethane coating
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic DWR finish
- Helmet compatible removable hood, filled with Stratus synthetic insulation
- High YKK zipped hand pockets and large chest pocket
- Double ended full length front YKK Natulon zip
- Fully adjustable cuffs and hem to trap warmth
- Midi-baffle stitch through construction
- Stuff sack included
- Weight: 695g
User Reviews (142)
At least 50% Alternative Combination
At least 50% Recycled Down
Global Recycled Standard
Easy to Repair
Minimum of 4 Years Guarantee
About this brand
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.