The Womens Valiance Jacket from Rab is a bonded box-wall construction down-filled jacket with fully waterproof Pertex Shield outer. A protective down jacket for use in tough winter conditions
- Outer: Pertex Shield (100% nylon with PU coating)
- Inner: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon)
- Insulation: European Goose Down (160g, 800 fillpower, R.D.S. Certified)
- Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Pyrotec synthetic insulation filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
- YKK VISLON front zip with internal zip baffle
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Pyrotec synthetic insulation filled slimline cuffs, hook and loop adjustable
- Oversize drawcord adjustment at hem and rear hood
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 615g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...