The Womens Valiance Jacket from Rab is a bonded box-wall construction down-filled jacket with fully waterproof Pertex Shield outer. This jacket is a protective down jacket that is both warm and durable for use in tough winter conditions. Using Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic down means you can use the Valiance Down Jacket in slightly damp conditions without worrying about damaging the down.
Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically sourced hydrophobic down this jacket is perfect for the cold weather. With an insulated helmet-compatible hood, YKK AquaGuard zips throughout and adjustable cuffs and hem, the Valiance Jacket is ideal for taking on winter.
- Outer: Pertex Shield (100% nylon with PU coating)
- Inner: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon)
- Insulation: European Goose Down (160g, 800 fillpower, R.D.S. Certified)
- Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Pyrotec synthetic insulation filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
- YKK VISLON front zip with internal zip baffle
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Pyrotec synthetic insulation filled slimline cuffs, hook and loop adjustable
- Oversize drawcord adjustment at hem and rear hood
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 615g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.