- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Lifestyle
- 50% Coffee Bean
- 50% Recycled Polyester
- With recycled, carbonized ground coffee
- Contains certified recycled fibres
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C)
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Can be attached to outerwear which have Play Layers snap buttons
- Full-length zip with chin guard for comfort
- Elastic binding on sleeve ends and hem
- Elastic, comfortable material
- Reduces static electricity
- Eliminates odours
- Thermal control
- Side pockets
- ID label
- Fit: Regular
Did you know that coffee can be used in fabrics, too? Reima new mid-layer material contains carbon that gives the fabric additional warmth, and that carbon is made from used coffee grounds. Thanks to new recycling tech, this material is warmer than regular fleece, and much greener too!
This Kahvilla mid-layer sweater is so soft inside and easy to use that it will be your kid's favourite item to stay comfy and warm this winter.
- Gender: Childrens
- Brand: Reima
- Technical features: Insulated
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.