A superb full-colour guide to the finest winter climbs in Scotland.
The second edition of this indispensible guidebook to winter climbing has been fully updated and expanded to detail over 900 of the finest winter climbs in Scotland, with the emphasis on the popular lower and mid-grade classics. Colour action photographs, photo-diagrams and maps supplement accurate descriptions to make this an essential item for any winter mountaineer.
- Author: Scottish Mountaineering Club
- No of Pages: 384
- Page Size: 115 x 195 mm
- ISBN 10: 0907521983
- ISBN 13: 9780907521983
- Publisher: Scottish Mountaineering Club
- Published Date: August 1988
- Edition: 2 New ed , Dec-2008
- Binding: Paperback (encapsulated)
- Illustrations: illustrations, (some colour ) maps
- Weight: 420g