Sea to Summit Alto TR2 Plus Tent
All about this product
The two-person, semi-freestanding Sea to Summit Alto TR2 Plus with full fabric inner, is where ultralight tents meet class-leading space and comfort for cooler climates. The patent-pending Tension Ridge Architecture means this tent has unmatched useable room, a high ceiling, oversized doors and two large vestibules for storing gear. A truly effective and adjustable ventilation system and multiple set-up modes also make this backpacking tent the epitome of comfort and versatility.
Designed for cooler climates, the breathable full fabric inner blocks wind while allowing humid air to escape. Though the Alto TR2 PLUS weighs only 1274g (minimum trail weight), it’s packed full of intuitive features, like the FairShare Storage System, which is comprised of dual-use storage bags that can be clipped into your tent to create extra storage and the illuminating Lightbar. With a full fabric inner and DAC’s world-class Featherlite NFL and PRESSFIT pole sections, the Alto TR2 PLUS is primed for fast-and-light cool-climate exploits.
- Capacity: 2 Persons
- Structure: Semi freestanding
- Outer: 15D Sil-PeU Coated Nylon Ripstop
- Groundsheet: 20D Sil-PeU Coated Nylon Ripstop
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NFL 8.7mm, PF 9.5mm & 9.8mm Anodised Aluminium
- Oversized Apex Vent efficiently expels hot air to prevent condensation build-up
- Breathable Nylon fabric canopy with seam-taped 2500mm waterhead floor for dependable performance in cold and wet conditions
- Dual layer adjustable vents on inner ceiling and doors allow airflow without compromising insect protection
- FairShare Storage System allows you to distribute weight evenly between friends or within your pack
- Lightbar: tent pole bag doubles as a ceiling-mounted light-diffuser, when used in combination with your headlamp
- Ultimate versatility with five set-up configurations: Dry Set-Up, Fly Only, Inner Only, Partial Fly and Classic Mode
- Two large vestibules provide plenty of space to store gear and protect it from the elements
- Tall-wide doors allow for comfortable access and expansive views outside for a more liveable interior
- 1200mm waterhead 15D fly and 2500mm 20D floor, both with fully-taped and waterproof seams
- DAC Featherlite NFL and PRESSFIT pole sections with varying diameters for maximum strength at minimum weight
- Easily adjustable Ground Control Guy Cords with quick-connect V-Toggles
- Packed dimensions: 12 x 12 x 52cm
- Weight: 1458g
Lightweight, Mosquito mesh doors, Taped seams, Vents
Packaging dimensions (cm)
12 x 12 x 52
Sea to Summit
Backpacking, Bushcraft, Camping, Hiking, Mountaineering, Rock climbing, Travel, Trekking
Tent Product Type
User Reviews (7)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.