This Scottish Mountaineering Club climbers' guidebook details all the climbing to be found on the sea-cliffs and outcrops on the magical Isle of Skye.
An up to date and fully comprehensive guide to what is an increasingly popular area, on an already popular island.
• A companion volume to the 2011 guide to the Cuillin mountains of Skye, from the SMC.
• Written by one of the recognised experts in this area.
• Full colour throughout with action pictures and detailed photo-diagrams.
• User friendly in a successful and well presented format.
• Page marker ribbon to ease the location of climbs.
Mark Hudson is a Skye aficionado and a graphic artist whose diagrams have enhanced two editions of the popular Skye Scrambles guidebook, as well as the Ben Nevis guidebook. A family home on the island has enabled him to spend a considerable amount of time here since childhood, which he has put to good use in becoming actively involved in the development of the climbing.