- SR_Footwear purpose: Technical
- Materials: 100% Textile
- Water-ready webbing stands up to abuse & dries quickly after getting wet
- Cushioned heel tab for increased comfort
- Injection-molded strap ends for quick & easy grip & adjustability
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on & off quickly & gets the fit just right
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nylon shank stabilizes & supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber outsole stands up to abuse & supplies great traction
- Weight: 222g
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Since that very first moment, Teva has been creating outdoor footwear that is durable, comfortable, and very versatile for all kinds of activities both on land and in the water.
Teva footwear is an open invitation to strap on your shoes and go. Their footwear encourages you to lighten up, travel far, and live out loud. From timeless sandals to street-chic boots and casual shoes, everything Teva makes is in service to this adventurous spirit.
You may also like...