Teva Womens Original Universal Sandals
All about this product
From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva’s very first sandals stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style
The Women's Original Universal Sandal by Teva have an almost retro like feel, they are so simple yet so comfortable. The webbing upper is adjusted with hook and loop straps while the comfortable EVA cushioning provides a snug environment for your foot. The Microban zinc based anti-microbial treatment keeps this comfortable environment from smelling like an old running trainer, making it always a pleasure to wear. The Durabrasion outsole will give you durable traction wherever you may go in them.
- Use: All-day wear, festivals, days by the beach
- Webbing: Recycled Unifi Repreve polyester yarn
- Midsole: Moulded EVA with heel cupping
- Outsole: Durabasion rubber for durable traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- These sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Microban zinc based anti-microbial treatment alleviates odour
- Durable Universal Strapping System supports the foot
- Open toe construction doesn't allow water to pool
- Hook and loop straps for quick adjustments
- Arch cookie for added support
- Weight: 156g
Odour resistant, Quickdry
Everyday Walking, Hiking, Travel, Trekking
User Reviews (14)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.