The Tirra was designed specifically for a woman's foot in order to provide unmatched comfort and performance in the water. With its unmistakably feminine strap configuration and multiple adjustment options for a secure fit, the Tirra can tackle any obstacle with ladylike grace, just like you.
Please Note: The sandals that you receive will say a half size, but the Teva box they are in will have a whole number that will correspond to that which you order, this is due to the design being slightly off size, we are sorry for any confusion caused.
- SR_Footwear purpose: Technical
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA
- Outsole: Spider Original rubber
- Nylon shank for torsional rigidity & stability
- Comfortable neoprene foam & mesh lining
- Moisture wicking microfiber topsole cover with ALF anti-bacterial treatment
- Encapsulated Shoc Pad in the heel for shock absorption
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Since that very first moment, Teva has been creating outdoor footwear that is durable, comfortable, and very versatile for all kinds of activities both on land and in the water.
Teva footwear is an open invitation to strap on your shoes and go. Their footwear encourages you to lighten up, travel far, and live out loud. From timeless sandals to street-chic boots and casual shoes, everything Teva makes is in service to this adventurous spirit.
You may also like...