- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Travel, Lifestyle
- Capacity: 3.5L
- Main: 300D Recycled polyester
- Boot: 840D Ballistic nylon
- Phthalate-free TPE laminate
- Non-PFC Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Hook and loop strap to attach mirror (included)
- Internal clip allows canister to hang
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- 2 haul handles on ends
- D-zip opening with zip flap
- Internal mesh pockets
- Dimensions: 24 x 12.5 x 12.5cm
- Weight: 226g
Inspired by and made from the same durable material as the Base Camp Duffel, the Travel Wash Bag from The North Face is the ideal home for toiletries and travel essentials. It has a full d-zip top opening, so you'll have no problem finding your gear and the internal hook allows you to hang it up for out-of-the-way storage. A mirror comes in pretty handy, too. And it fits inside even the smallest of the North Face Base Camp Duffels.
- Outdoor accessories: Pouches & Belts
- Brand: The North Face
- Ideal For: Camping
- Garment features: Mesh inserts
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Closure type: Zip
- Fabric: Polyester
- Washing instructions: Handwash
- Weight (g): 226
- Volume (l): 3.5
- Dimensions (cm): 24x12.5x12.5
About the brand
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.