Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Lifestyle, Travel, Walking, Trekking
- 100% Recycled nylon
- Security pocket under left chest pocket with zipper
- Inside mesh lining for ventilation
- 2 chest patch pockets under flap
- Environmentally friendly
- Under back yoke
- Wicking moisture
- Tekware buttons
- Vent openings
- Long sleeves
- Quick drying
- Sun collar
- Fit: Regular
On hot summer days, rely on this Long–sleeve shirt to keep you cool and dry on the trail and off it. The men’s Sequoia Shirt from The North Face returns, this time in 100% recycled Nylon, just as rugged and long-lasting but giving waste materials a second chance. The same sweat-wicking, quick-drying technology remains, so the Sequoia isn’t just for kicking back and relaxing.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: The North Face
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Washing instructions: Machine washable at 30°C
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Garment features: Hidden zip pocket
About the brand
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.