Head off for a weekend away taking the Rolling Thunder Suitcase 22in from The North Face with you. Small enough to meet many airline carry-on luggage requirements, yet spacious enough for all your weekend gear, this suitcase is sturdy yet smart. Self-cleaning wheels ensure superior traction at all times, while ultra-tough Base Camp material makes it exceptionally durable. Zipped exterior pockets keep smaller items organised, while an internal mesh pocket helps you keep dirty clothes separate.
- Capacity: 40L
- Fabric: 1000D polyester with TPE laminate, 1680D nylon
- Wheels & wheel wells work together to keep the wheels clean
- Simplified & stronger back-panel structure for added durability
- Simplified, more-durable handles
- Perforated, exposed inner back panel
- 2 external, zipped pockets on the face of the bag for extra organisation
- Internal mesh pocket
- Die-cut ID window
- Coated daisy chains provide durable lash points
- Extendable luggage handle with patented side release buttons
- Dimensions: 35 x 53 x 21 cm (excluding wheel)
- Weight: 3330g
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.