- Fabric: Polartec Micro Fleece (100% polyester, 160g/m²)
- Soft & thermally efficient
- Quick dry
- Brushed face for a soft hand feel
- Fabric resists pilling & fading, & maintains its shape
- Full-length centre front zip
- Set-in sleeves
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Shock cord adjustment at hem
- UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) 30+
Founded in 1966 The North Face is named after the coldest, most unforgiving and harshest face of a mountain. Yet it was born on a sun-soaked Californian beach by two friends who shared a passion for climbing and the outdoors. Today, the iconic ‘Half Dome’ logo can be found the world over.
Born in the expansive French Alps, Salomon have specialised in making the finest outdoor footwear, clothing and equipment since their beginnings in 1947. They have a passion for progression, advancement and quality that shows in every piece.