- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Hiking, Walking, Trekking
- Dryvent 2 Layer
- Main body: 100% Polyester
- Lining: Mesh taffeta
- Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hood and hem
- Centre front zip under placket with Velcro closure
- Self-fabric cuffs with Velcro closure
- 2 Zipped mesh hand pockets
- Adjustable hood stows in collar
- Brushed knit chin guard lining
- 2 Secure-zip hand pockets
- Hood stows into the collar
- Machine wash at 40°C
- Water and windproof
- Self fabric cuff tabs
- Embroidered logo
- Fully seamsealed
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 490g
You don't always need fussy details and loads of pockets. Sometimes you just want a really good waterproof jacket and that's exactly what the Sangro is. This shell is made from lightweight, two-layer DryVent with taped seams and a water-repellent finish. All this means you stay dry, protected from the wind and won't get too hot and sweaty in the process ideal when hiking in shifting conditions. Although this slim-fitting waterproof has a clean look, it does still have features you need when hiking in bad weather. Like a placket over the front zip, the Velcro cuffs, shock cord hem and adjustable, stowable hood all to keep wind and rain out. The lining is made of a soft mesh taffeta and your chin is protected from the zip with a smooth brushed knit chin guard. Two hand pockets finish it all off nicely.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: The North Face
- Garment features: Water repellent treatment
- Technical features: Waterproof
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Water column (mm): 10000
About the brand
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.