Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Futurelight 3L, 100% recycled nylon
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood with laminated wire brim
- Exposed, two-way matte PU Vislon centre front zip
- Easy-oull oversized cord locks at hood and hem
- Exposed, matte PU chest and hand pocket zips
- No shoulder seams for comfort with a pack
- Adjustable internal hem cinch-cord
- Large internal mesh drop pocket
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Water and windproof
- Fully seam-sealed
- Drop-tail hem
- Fit: Standard
- Weight: 440g
The Summit Futurelight Jacket from The North Face defies expectations with the highest level of durable, breathable-waterproof protection for pushing your limits in challenging conditions. This three-layer shell features a host of mountaineering-specific details such as an adjustable, wire-brim helmet-compatible hood, two-way harness-friendly zip and easy-to-reach chest pocket. Plus, the Futurelight fabric features stretch, so reachy moves won't be restricted.
There are two additional hand pockets and an internal mesh pocket, the hem and cuffs are fully adjustable along with seamless shoulders to reduce the chance of chaffing and discomfort when carrying a backpack. Summit Series layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: The North Face
- Ideal For: Climbing
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 440
About the brand
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.