- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Road running
- Upper: Knitted (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Tech lining: 100% recycled platic bottles
- Sole: Bio-based
- Insole: 72% bio-based
- Expanded midsole: 60% sugarcane
- Rubber Outsole: 75% bio-based
- Gait type: Neutral
- Midsole Drop: 6mm
- Heel height: 24mm
- Forefoot height: 18mm
- Weight: 288g
The Veja Women's Marlin shoe sets the focus on performance whilst keeping materials bio-based and sustainable. The minimalist construction and sharp midsole geometry provide fast sensations and comfort in a durable package, ideal for dirt and road. The 6mm lower drop gives a more natural stride, while the L-Foam forefoot insert and multidirectional flex grooves give 80% energy return and absorb shock, providing you with a smooth ride. The 100% recycled single-layer V-knit upper is thin, soft, and breathable, keeping the shoe comfortable yet lightweight. Meanwhile, multidirectional flex grooves enhance footwork and allow full ground contact for stability.
- Gender: Womens
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Brand: Veja
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.