In line with government advice and best practice, we have processes and policies in place to help protect you and us too.
When visiting this store, we ask that you please:
- Don’t visit if you have symptoms
- Queue when the store is at capacity
- Follow the one-way system
- Keep a 2-metre distance
- Follow recommended hygiene practices
- Pay by card
Cotswold Outdoor Birmingham
105 New Street
Tel: 0121 6162920
Welcome to the Birmingham store page!
We’re located on Birmingham’s main high street, right in front of New Street station. You’ll find an extensive range of outdoor clothing and equipment in store from leading brands including Rab, Arc’teryx and Fjallraven as well as our Rock Bottom Clearance area, alongside a whole host of other superb outdoor gear for your next adventure.
The staff at Birmingham love the outdoors as much as you do, so you can trust them to help you get the kit you need for whatever outdoor adventures you’re planning. Our free in-store services include boot and rucksack fittings where our expertly trained staff will make simple adjustments so you have maximum comfort and support.
We also offer kit talks for clubs preparing for expeditions and projects to get advice on your clothing and equipment. Simply call us or ask in store for more details.
3 reasons to visit the Cotswold Outdoor Birmingham store:
- We are the largest outdoor store in Birmingham with over 250 leading brands.
- We offer a specialist rucksack and boot fitting service.
- Our staff include experienced Scouts and Duke of Edinburgh leaders as well as Mountain Leaders and climbing instructors who are all on hand to give advice.
Accessibility: Full DDA Access and lift available.