As a keen runner, you run wherever your feet take you–and with these socks on your feet, that might be quite a distance! The socks are extra breathable, support the ankle and are padded on the sole, Achilles tendon and toes. The Cross Trail Classic Cut Sock from Jack Wolfskin were developed in collaboration with X-Technology especially for endurance sports. The breathable, fast drying synthetic fibre fabric gives a nice, snug fit and helps prevent chaffing.
- Fabric: 17% polyester, 68% nylon, 14% polypropylene, 2% elastane
- Arch band supports the ankle to promote a secure stance
- Lambertz protector even distribution on the Achilles tendon
- Cross ventilation mesh fabric for good instep ventilation
- Spacer pads create gap between foot & shoe
- Padded ankle, instep & toes
- Biosplit footbed padding & ventilation zones
- Weight: 78g
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on.