This product is not available
- Main body: 100% Recycled Stormlock 20D Ecosphere ripstop polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled Microguard Superloft Ecosphere polyester
- Bluesign certified
- Bi-elastic fleece with warm reverse side and smooth exterior
- Wind and waterproof
- Fully adjustable hem
- Quilted-style jacket
- Two hand pockets
- One chest pocket
- Extra lightweight
- Tear resistant
- Fixed hood
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 325g
Like a down jacket - but without the down! The quilted Routeburn Jacket is made of recycled materials and is super comfortable to wear. The Microguard Superloft synthetic fibre insulation delivers a great warmth-to-weight performance and also has good lofting capability, just like down. Even if it gets wet, it loses none of its insulation performance, and it dries out again quickly.
The Stormlock outer fabric is breathable, light and windproof - ideal attributes for active outdoor sports. The jacket can be layered up or worn as a standalone and in wet weather, can be worn under a hardshell.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Jack Wolfskin
- Insulation Type: Down
- Sleeves: Sleeveless
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Washing instructions: Delicate wash
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 325
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.