- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Hiking, Walking, Outdoor activities
- Main body and hood: Texashield Ecosphere Pro, 100% Recycled polyester
- Inserts: Stretch fabric, 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: Primaloft,100% Recycled polyester
- Bluesign certified
- Green Button certified
- Stretch fabric on arm and back
- Water repellent front and hood
- Windproof torso and hood
- Machine washable 30°C
- 2 Zipped hand pockets
- Hybrid jacket
- Quilted front
- Fixed hood
- High neck
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 370g
When you’re hiking in the autumn or out for an evening stroll, it can get a bit chilly – but the insulated Women's Routeburn Pro Hybrid jacket will keep you warm. This between seasons jacket features a windproof and water repellent Texashield Ecosphere Pro on the front and hood and a stretch fleece fabric on the arms and back for full freedom of movement. The sustainable Primaloft padding insulation will keep your core warm.
The hood and high neck protect your head and keep cool winds at bay and mall items can be stowed in the two zippered hand pockets.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Jack Wolfskin
About the brand
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on. Our products give you mastery of all weathers and the freedom and independence you need to make the outdoors your home. Whatever the outdoors means to you, with JACK WOLFSKIN there are no limits to what you can do. See you outdoors.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.