- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Travel and everyday use
- 100% Recycled polyester
- Wide, adjustable shoulder strap
- Double-secured main compartment with flap fastener and zip
- 3 Outer pockets
- 3 Inner pockets and key clip
- 100% Recycled main fabric and lining
- Bluesign certified
- PFC Free
- Dimensions: 22 x 9 x 15cm
- Capacity: 4L
- Weight: 340g
The Jack Wolfskin Warwick Ave is a compact shoulder bag with a variety of well organised compartments.
A zip under the lid flap provides access to the main section. Inside, you’ll find a zipped compartment, two stash pockets and a versatile hook to secure your charger cable or headphones.
There’s another stash pocket on the front and zipped compartments on the front and back and the lid flap protects the contents of the main compartment and front pockets.
- Gender: Unisex
- Brand: Jack Wolfskin
- Luggage type: Travel bags
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Luggage features: Shoulder strap
- Closure type: Zip
- Fabric: Polyester
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Weight (g): 340
- Volume (l): 3
- Dimensions (cm): 22 x 9 x 15
About the brand
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on. Our products give you mastery of all weathers and the freedom and independence you need to make the outdoors your home. Whatever the outdoors means to you, with JACK WOLFSKIN there are no limits to what you can do. See you outdoors.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.