Simplicity, reliability, low weight and high performance: what more could you want from a stove?!
JetBoil's Zip Personal Cooking System delivers incredibly efficient heat and ease of use. The burner attaches simply into the base of the cup, whose FluxRing heat exchanger then makes short work of boiling the cup's contents: just two and a half minutes to boil half a litre. The protective base can be used as a bowl (or measuring cup), so one Zip can be used for two peoples' lunch. Those with bigger appetites can expand the system with one of JetBoil's range of Companion Cups: the speed of cooking means the second cup will be done almost straight after the first.
A stabilising tripod keeps the whole assembly rock solid. Fuel cartridge not included.
- 0.8 litre FluxRing cooking cup
- Insulating neoprene jacket with nylon handle and cargo pocket
- Drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer
- Bottom cover doubles as bowl/measuring cup
- Stabiliser tripod
- Average ½ litre boil time: 2 minutes 30 seconds
- Dimensions: 10.4 x 16.5cm
- Weight: 345g (excludes tripod)