Aimed at lightweight enthusiasts, the Light & Dry Nano First Aid Kit from LifeSystems has a space saving design and the contents are sealed within a LokTop waterproof bag to keep everything dry. Designed with racing events in mind, it is perfect for patching up common, minor ailments on the go.
- Primary care leaflet
- 6 x safety pins
- 1 x Lifesystems LokTop Waterproof Bag (10.2 x 18cm)
- 1 x Mountain Formula SPF50 sun cream sachet, 7.5g
- 5 x sterile non-woven swabs (gauze swabs, 5 x 5cm)
- 2 x alcohol-free cleansing wipes
- 1 x zinc oxide tape, 2.5cm x 2m
- 1 x sterile low adherent dressing (10 x 10cm)
- 1 x packet of assorted plasters
- 1 x sterile blister plaster
- 1 x elasticated cohesive bandage (5cm x 4.5m)
- Dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 35 mm
- Weight: 95g
Nothing impacts a great adventure quicker than falling ill or sustaining an injury. When you’re outside your comfort zone or in an unfamiliar part of the world, the risks mount up.
These expertise are used to create a collection of outdoor medical and survival products to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments. Through constant research and scientific innovation, Lifesystems can help you survive your toughest adventures.