Aimed at lightweight enthusiasts, the Light & Dry Nano First Aid Kit from LifeSystems has a space saving design and the contents are sealed within a LokTop waterproof bag to keep everything dry. Designed with racing events in mind, it is perfect for patching up common, minor ailments on the go.
- Primary care leaflet
- 6 x safety pins
- 1 x Lifesystems LokTop Waterproof Bag (10.2 x 18cm)
- 1 x Mountain Formula SPF50 sun cream sachet, 7.5g
- 5 x sterile non-woven swabs (gauze swabs, 5 x 5cm)
- 2 x alcohol-free cleansing wipes
- 1 x zinc oxide tape, 2.5cm x 2m
- 1 x sterile low adherent dressing (10 x 10cm)
- 1 x packet of assorted plasters
- 1 x sterile blister plaster
- 1 x elasticated cohesive bandage (5cm x 4.5m)
- Dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 35 mm
- Weight: 95g
British brand, Lifesystems, has protected adventurers and explorers for over 25 years against whatever the elements and fate have thrown at them. Today they work with leading expedition and emergency medical experts travelling in the world’s harshest regions.
This expertise is used to create a collection of outdoor medical and survival products to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments. Through constant research and scientific innovation, Lifesystems can help you survive your toughest adventures.
You may also like...