- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Suitable for ages: 6 months - 3 years
- Maximum load: 20kg
- Fully adjustable, anatomically shaped child seating area with X-buckle harness
- Fully adjustable back system for carrying (suitable for adults 1.57-1.93m)
- Pivoting hipbelt with 2 zipped pockets
- Anchor point provides stability when placing the child in the pack
- Large base pocket for essentials & accessories (20L capacity)
- Top & side grab handles
- Soft face pad
- Bottle pocket
- Front storage pocket
- Fabric toy loop
- Sun shade, foot stirrups & viewing mirror included
- Dimensions: 31 x 26 x 70cm
- Weight: 2.5kg
The Cross Country S4 Child Carrier from LittleLife is a great option for exploring the outdoors with your precious cargo. It gives you the freedom to travel off the beaten track with your little one in tow, they'll be secure and comfortable in their anatomically shaped child seat with X-Buckle harness and thanks to the fully adjustable back system and pivot hipbelt you will also feel good.
When heading off on an adventure with small children it's important to be equipped with the essentials, these can be stowed in the large base pocket and there is a bottle pocket on the side that can be used for easy, on-the-go access. There are also zipped hipbelt pockets for further storage that can be accessed on the move and the all important toy loops are great for attaching their favourite characters to.
A sun shade and foot stirrups are included in this child carrier to ensure excellent comfort for the child while a viewing mirror allows you to keep an eye on them at all times.
- Gender: Childrens
- Brand: LittleLife
- Ideal For: Backpacking
About the brand
Their Child Carriers revolutionise the experience of getting outside with young children. Leave the buggy at home and welcome the world and all its adventures with open arms. LittleLife backpacks and safety reins allow toddlers to take their first safe steps towards independence, whilst older children can prepare for their own adventure with one of the larger backpacks.
Parents can rest assured that each product is of the highest quality, with hard wearing materials, strong zips and secure buckles. Every detail has been carefully considered and rigorously tested so you can carry on your adventures in safety and in confidence.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.