LittleLife Beach Shelters are extremely lightweight and simple to erect. Their semi-geodesic design ensures that the shelter stays firmly on the ground, even on a windy summers day. The high quality fabric offers that all important protection from the suns rays (UPF 50 rated), making them a perfect place to be during the hottest part of the day. Open-fronted and offering ample room for storage and play, the Family shelter even has a zip-up door for extra privacy, making it an ideal changing area with enough room for all the family.
- Weight: 2.30kg
- Dimensions (packed): 55x14x14cm
- Dimensions (unpacked): 170x170x110cm
- Sand pockets help prevent the shelter from blowing away
- Packs down into a compact carry case with shoulder strap
- High quality, shock-corded fibreglass poles
- Zip-down front panel for privacy
- Lightweight & durable fabrics
- Complies with BS EN 13758-1:2002 Safety Standard
- All fabrics used within the shelter achieved a UPF rating of 50+ when tested to BS EN 13758-1:2002, AS/NZS 4399:1996 & ATCC 183:2004
Founded over 15 years ago, British brand LittleLife gives parents and children the freedom to learn, laugh and experience all the wonders of the great outdoors together. LittleLife have developed a product range with first-hand experience of what really works for young families who lead an active lifestyle and want to travel.
Their Child Carriers revolutionise the experience of getting outside with young children. Leave the buggy at home and welcome the world and all its adventures with open arms. LittleLife backpacks and safety reins allow toddlers to take their first safe steps towards independence, whilst older children can prepare for their own adventure with one of the larger backpacks.