This product is not available
- Weight: 35g (42g including lanyard)
- Dimensions: 150mm long, 200mm circumference
- TPU plastic with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
- Fits larger smartphones and many GPS units
- High-frequency welded seams
- Aquaclip closure
- Devices work within case
- IPX8 submersible rating
A waterproof case for all your small electronic gizmos, including larger smartphones as well as protecting most handheld GPS units.
High frequency welding and the easy-to-use Aquaclip closure ensures this case is dust, dirt, sand and waterproof, with all the functions - including cameras and phones - working normally from inside the case. When Aquapac say waterproof, they really mean waterproof! IPX8 rating means it can withstand at least 30 minutes of immersion in five metres of water (and Aquapac's in-house testing rates them as going even deeper): this is not simply a raincover.
Please note: capacitive touchscreens don't work underwater, so although your device will be protected if you submerge it, you may have difficulty operating it, and your BlackBerry trackball may not work well.
- Brand: Aquapac
- Outdoor accessories: Waterproof Bags
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Electronics & Gadget Type: Electronic Accessories
- Garment features: Pockets
- Weight (g): 42
- Dimensions (cm): 15 x 20
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.