Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Main: Gore-Tex 2-Layer, 100% Polyester
- Lining: Polyamide dry mesh and taffeta
- InterActive: Interactive zip allows zip-in of compatible midlayers
- Two zipped lower patch pockets and zipped map pocket
- Double storm flap covering centre front zip
- Full waist with dual drawcord adjustment
- Elasticated, adjustable cuffs
- Roll away adjustable hood
- Water and windproof
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 769g
Whether you’re tackling a mountain peak or striding out along the coastline, the original Berghaus Men's Cornice IA Walking Jacket is a big favourite. The Cornice was first introduced in 1993 and since then, come wind, rain or shine, it has been the jacket of choice for walkers.
With Gore-Tex 2L waterproof protection, it’s designed to keep every drop of the harshest downpour on the outside. Offering 2-layer breathable fabric and storm-level construction, it guarantees you’ll be dry all day long. With performance and comfort at the core, no wonder it’s still a Berghaus must-have.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Berghaus
- Ideal For: Camping
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Material: Gore-Tex
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 769
About the brand
Berghaus has an amazing ability to tap into that feeling of joy and discovery in the outdoors. That feeling we all love. They've used this as the essence to create high performance gear that they're constantly developing and evolving. From the first shop in the North East of England, Berghaus has come a long way.
Using over 50 years of experience to bring you a carefully crafted kit that's tested by athletes and built to last. Smart gear with a host of clever ways to make every step in the outdoors more enjoyable and more fun. Berghaus know what lies between simply enjoying the great outdoors and truly loving it. The evidence is in every great bit of kit they produce.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.