When it comes to lightweight basecamp lighting the Apollo Lantern from Black Diamond is ideal. It utilises a QuadPower LED enclosed in a frosted globe to offer you bright ambient lighting and can also be used in strobe or dimming modes. At its maximum it can offer upto 250 lumens of light and will charge your phone (3.5hrs to charge phone) making it ideal for dark evenings huddled at basecamp, whether you're planning upcoming activities or enjoying festivities after a successful journey. It can be used free standing with the three, fold away legs or hung up utilising the collapsible double-hook hang loop for complete versatility.
- QuadPower LED enclosed in a frosted globe
- Power meter displays battery level
- External USB port to charge handheld devices
- 3 x AA (not included)
- Internal rechargeable lithium ion battery (2,600mAh)
- Strobe & dimming function
- Fold down legs for better height & light dispersion
- Collapsible, double-hook hang loop
- Max. lumens: 250
- Max. burn time: 90H
- IPX rathing: 4
- Weight (with batteries): 344g
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world.
They started in a backyard with an anvil and a hammer, and have since grown into a global company with offices on three continents. But they are more than just a brand for climbers and skiers. They are a team who are there for all who live their outdoor dreams, stand for the spirit of their sport, and hold their goals close.