- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Author: Keith Bradbury
- Format: Paperback (encapsulated)
- Publisher: Cicerone
- Publication date: May, 2012
- ISBN13: 9781852846558
- Page size: 175 x 115mm
- Pages: 198
- Weight: 280g
The northern stages of the Pennine Bridleway, from the Mary Towneley Loop in northern Lancashire through to Ravenstonedale in Cumbria, offer exceptional off-road riding in one of the most beautiful and unspoilt areas of Britain, on dedicated, waymarked trails. Classic trails rejuvenated, newly-built river crossings and, most exciting of all, sections of specially-developed bridleway are all out there, just waiting to be discovered!
This guidebook describes over 176km of the Bridleway, from Summit, near Rochdale, up to Ravenstonedale, through the rugged landscape of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, as well as 11 exciting, graded MTB loops based on the Bridleway but taking in other, less well-known stretches of trail, making a total of 384km of unrivalled mountain biking.
There's something new here from everyone – from the novice rider to the trail-hardened pro and from cyclists trying the Yorkshire Dales for the first time to those who think they know them well.
• Routes clearly described and illustrated with profiles and OS mapping extracts
• Data on distance, ascent, grading, timing and percentage of route off-road at the start of every description for quick selection
• Full information about local facilities, useful contacts, accommodation and bike shops
- Guide type: Cycling maps and guides
- Brand: Cicerone
- Book type: Guide Book
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.