Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Outer: 100% Recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
- Insulation: 80% Selected Swedish wool, 20% polylactide
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
- Well-fitting, drawcord adjustable hood
- Two-way front zipper
- Zip hand pockets
- Zip chest pocket
- Wind resistant
- Backlength: 75cm
- Fill weight: 60g
- Weight: 515g
The Fjallraven Keb Jacket is a lightweight, pliant reinforcement jacket padded with Swedish wool and PLA; perfect under a shell jacket, or to wear alone in warmer temperatures. The wool has temperature regulating properties, working to keep your body at an even temperature as the pace or weather changes. Lightweight, water-resistant and insulated, it's the perfect grab-and-go jacket that's simple to pack up into a backpack when no longer in use.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Fjallraven
- Insulation Type: Down
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 515
About the brand
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.