Combining all-day wearability and ultra-rugged design, classic smart watch features, longer battery life, 32GB memory and added first-of-their-kind features; introducing the Garmin Fenix 6.
The Fenix 6 is the standard size model and comes with a 1.3" sunlight-readable display on a scratch-resistant sapphire lens which is perfect for reading the preloaded TOPO maps, as well as ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
Incorporating a multi-satellite network, built-in navigation systems, and Wi-fi and Bluetooth connectivity, be assured you are being kept on track with confidence. With longer battery life, across the Fenix 6 series, and with a variety of battery management modes, this timepiece can keep going as long as you do.
The Garmin Fenix 6 introduces PacePro, an advanced race strategy feature which guides your speed based on your training and the route, invaluable to help you keep hitting those PB’s. The Fenix 6 series comes with the PulseOx feature as standard and now uses the weather app on your phone to give even more accurate VO2 max readings. Other benefits include an enhanced wrist heart rate sensor and built-in sports profiles for outdoor and wellness.
For those wanting more insight into their climbing stats, ClimbPro measures each ascent for gradient, distance and elevation gain.
The Garmin Fenix 6 offers a rich array of smartwatch and activity tracker features such as Phone-free music via generous on-device storage, or premium streaming services. Garmin Pay means you’ll never be caught out of pocket if you leave your wallet at home, and smart notifications from your phone buzz straight on to your watch.
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim stroke identification, VO2 max, recovery advisor, virtual pacer, calories, goal alerts, Elevate Heart Rate Monitor
- Navigation: Route planning & tracking, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter, custom POIs, 1000 waypoints, 30 routes, 200hrs track log
- Advanced activity tracker: Step counter, auto goal, move bar encouragement, sleep monitor
- Multisport suitability: walk, run, cycle, swim, ski/snowboard, golf, paddlesports, SUP & more
- Pre-loaded full colour TopoActive maps
- Ski maps for 2,000+ worldwide ski resorts
- Ski Dynamics feature
- Incident Detection Assistant
- Trendline popularity routing
- Satellites: GPS, GLONASS and Galileo
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ANT+
- PulseOx sensor
- PacePro pacing strategy feature
- Garmin Pay contactless payment
- Phone-free music with premium streaming service
- Water Rating 10 ATM/100 meters
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 32GB
- Battery type: Rechargeable internal lithium-ion
- Battery life:
Sapphire Crystal lens (sapphire and sapphire titanium) OR Corning Gorilla Glass3 (pro)
- Smartwatch: Up to 14 days
- GPS: Up to 36h
- GPS + Music: Up to 10h Max Battery
- GPS Mode:72h
- Expedition GPS Mode: 28 days
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: 48 days
- 1.3" (33.02 mm) diameter
- 260 x 260 pixels
- Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Bezel: Stainless Steel, Titanium, Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coated Titanium
- Case: Fiber-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Size: 47.0 x 47.0 x 14.7mm
- Weight: Steel 83g (Case only 60g)
- In the Box:
- QuickFit Watch Band
- USB charging/data cable
- Documentation/ instructions
Garmin products are world renowned for their accuracy, durability, build quality and attractive design. For 30 years Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices designed for people who live an active lifestyle. From Garmin’s roots in aviation and marine, where accuracy is critical for safety, Garmin is now a household name. Garmin products are as diverse as activity trackers, sport watches, outdoor handhelds, cycling computers and sat navs, all made to enhance customers’ lives.
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, Garmin fēnix® 6 Plus is the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. This rugged, premium-crafted multisport GPS watch features colour TOPO maps with Trendline™ popularity routing, so you can find and follow the best paths. It can store up to 500 songs for phone-free listening and includes wrist-based heart rate, smart notifications and the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution.