Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Main: 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane
- Panels: 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- 4-way stretch fabric on the seat and over the knee
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces
- Zip fly with button closure
- Six belt loops, one of which also has a hook loop
- Two hand pockets, two zippered thigh pockets and one back pocket with zip
- Articulated knees
- Zippered lower leg closures with single-hand adjustable hem
- Regular fit
- Weight: 415g
These trousers are designed to accommodate your activity - no matter what it is. They're tough, versatile and dependable.
With four-way stretch material on the seat and over the knee for great freedom of movement. Featuring two hand pockets, two zipped thigh pockets and one zipped back pocket, there will be plenty of space to safely store any essentials. A single-hand adjustable hem ensures that you can easily adjust these on the move and the articulated knees add extra comfort.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Haglofs
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Stretch
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Garment features: Pockets
- Tight Length: Long Tights
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 415
About the brand
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
Haglöfs are not only passionate about exploring the outdoors, but also about protecting it. That’s why their extensive sustainability programme endeavours to protect the environment and the freedom offered by a healthy wilderness. From the reduction of chemicals in clothing to the rights of the people who make it, Haglöfs are always working towards a sustainable future.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.