- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Every day, hiking
- 60% Tencel
- 40% Merino Wool
- All Icebreaker merino wool meets criteria and the five freedoms of the lambs
- Cool-Lite: Temperature regulation and moisture wicking
- Side splits at hem for added ventilation and mobility
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Odour resistant
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 134g
The Men's Sphere II Tee from Icebreaker is a soft and versatile merino-blend tee that provides natural performance around the globe. Made with Icebreaker's lightweight, moisture-wicking and incredibly breathable Cool-Lite jersey fabric, the Sphere also features a drop-tail hem for added coverage and offset seams to reduce friction when carrying a pack.
Silky-soft merino and Tencel, sourced from sustainable eucalyptus plantations, combine to create Icebreaker Cool-Lite; a luxurious fabric that naturally regulates your body’s microclimate. Inspired by nature, icebreaker harnesses the performance qualities of natural fibers to offer an alternative to clothing based on petrochemical synthetics.
- Sleeves: Short Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Icebreaker
About the brand
At this moment, 95% of Icebreaker’s total material composition consists of merino wool or natural fibres. This year the company will carry on exploring and creating bio-based substitutes for elastane, polyester and nylon. Icebreaker looks to nature for solutions and for imaginative ways to do more with less. Using what nature offers and evolving as it does, Icebreaker makes it possible for customers to select natural alternatives, in turn safeguarding our planet for generations to come.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.