Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- 97% Merino wool
- 3% Elastane
- All Icebreaker merino wool meets criteria and the five freedoms of the lambs
- Flatlock seams at the back for contouring
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Gusset for mobility and comfort
- Body contouring seams at back
- High waist for added coverage
- Stash pocket that fits a phone
- Wide elasticized waistband
- Temperature regulating
- Squat proof
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 156g
The Icebreaker Fastray High Rise Shorts are functional, flattering and form-fitting shorts for active performance on or off the trail. The Fastray Tights feature a stretchy jersey blend of naturally breathable merino wool with a touch of Lycra. The high waist provides added coverage, while flatlock stitching offers a contoured, friction-free fit. A stash pocket on the right leg is sized to fit your phone.
Inspired by nature, icebreaker harnesses the performance qualities of natural fibers to offer an alternative to clothing based on petrochemical synthetics. Merino is an annually renewable fiber that naturally resists odours, keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s not, and lets your skin breathe for comfort all day, every day.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Icebreaker
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Wool
- Garment features: Pockets
- Size recommendation: Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- Weight (g): 156
About the brand
At this moment, 95% of Icebreaker’s total material composition consists of merino wool or natural fibres. This year the company will carry on exploring and creating bio-based substitutes for elastane, polyester and nylon. Icebreaker looks to nature for solutions and for imaginative ways to do more with less. Using what nature offers and evolving as it does, Icebreaker makes it possible for customers to select natural alternatives, in turn safeguarding our planet for generations to come.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.