- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Upper: polyester webbing
- Midsole: Lightweight PU with stability shank
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber with multi-directional flex grooves and razor siping
- Secure lace fit capture system
- Aegis Microbe Shield treated hydrophobic mesh lining
- Contoured arch and metatarsal ridge for underfoot support
- Heel pull tab
- Ideal for a range of water and land sports
- Weight: 510g
It's a sandal, but it protects your toes...it's extremely light, but it offers loads of support...it's not a contradiction, it's the perfect mix! It's the Keen Clearwater CNX.
Keen's famous hybrid of shoe and sandal design has, in the Clearwater CNX, been stripped down to reduce weight. What hasn't been reduced is the comfort or performance. The supportive footbed, the outsole which just keeps on gripping in the dry or the wet, the straps which cinch neatly round your foot at the pull of a cord: they're all there, but Keen have pared away all the excess weight.
Really, it's makes perfect sense: an open, airy sandal for exploring the warmer areas of the world. Why shouldn't it be as light as possible?
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Keen
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Garment features: Water repellent treatment
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Shoe height: Low
- Scale: 1:50000
- Shoe width: Normal (G)
- Fastening type: Quicklace
- Fabric: Polyester
- Ideal For: Everyday Walking
- Main material: Textile
- Weight (g): 510
About the brand
KEEN is a values-led, independently owned outdoor footwear brand from Portland, Oregon with a mission to responsibly create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure.
Founded in 2003, KEEN ignited a revolution in the footwear industry with the introduction of the Newport® sandal, launching the concept of Hybrid footwear into the market and setting KEEN on a path of driving consistent product innovation that exists today. KEEN strives to live by its values, from its products to its actions, and by activating communities and individuals to protect and preserve the places where we work and play. KEEN employees passionately endeavour to live fulfilling lives, challenge the status quo, do good, give back, and inspire others.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.