The Men's Nepal Cube GoreTex Boots from La Sportiva are a technical, thermal and lightweight mountaineering boots from the Nepal category. It represents state of the art technology for techical high attitude climbing boots and climbing with crampons on mixed terrain. They combine quality and style, and are durable and have maximum resistance thanks to the use of fine leathers and rubber rands assembled manually in Ziano, at the foothills of Dolomites.
- Upper: 3+ mm Hydro Perwanger Leather waterproof
- Lining: Insulated Comgort GoreTex
- Isolation: Honey-Comb carbon
- Midsole: 2mm Polyurethane
- Sole: Resoleable Vibram
- Reduced weight mini steel parts reduce the overall weight of the boot.
- 3D Flex System promotes ease of walk and supports the ankle on steep ground.
- All-round rubber rand protects against knocks and abrasion.
- EZ Out removeable tongue allows a more precise regulation of the fit and helps to eliminate sweat via a mesh fabric which draws humidity to the outside of the boot.
- Weight: 1780g (per pair)