The Men's Extreme Smock has become a modern outdoor classic. A truly technical softshell, single layer mountain smock from Montane, designed and built without compromise. Tested in extreme and hostile conditions for 20 years by mountaineers, climbers and on multiple high Arctic and Antarctic expeditions, the Extreme Jacket has become a trusted favourite of Mountain Rescue teams and outdoor professionals across the world.
- Main: Pertex Classic 6
- Reinforcement: PolarDri Mini-Rip
- Lining: DryActiv 3000
- Pertex Classic 6 shell is windproof, breathable and fast drying
- Zoned DryActiv 3000 pile lining
- Reinforced tough PolarDri elbows
- Technical tailoring in the arms for articulation
- Adjustable and removable hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Soft fleece beardguard at inner collar
- Two fine microfleece lined A-line hand-warmer pockets positioned clear of rucksack or climbing harness belt
- Large front pocket
- Sleeve pocket with hook and loop closure
- D-ring sewn at forearm
- Storm baffled ½ length front YKK zip
- Two way YKK zipped side vents with storm flap
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs and hem with grab tabs
- Removable crotch strap
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 1,050g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...