The Men's Extreme Smock has become a modern outdoor classic. A truly technical softshell, single layer mountain smock from Montane, designed and built without compromise. Tested in extreme and hostile conditions for 20 years by mountaineers, climbers and on multiple high Arctic and Antarctic expeditions, the Extreme Jacket has become a trusted favourite of Mountain Rescue teams and outdoor professionals across the world.
- Main: Pertex Classic 6
- Reinforcement: PolarDri Mini-Rip
- Lining: DryActiv 3000
- Pertex Classic 6 shell is windproof, breathable and fast drying
- Zoned DryActiv 3000 pile lining
- Reinforced tough PolarDri elbows
- Technical tailoring in the arms for articulation
- Adjustable and removable hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Soft fleece beardguard at inner collar
- Two fine microfleece lined A-line hand-warmer pockets positioned clear of rucksack or climbing harness belt
- Large front pocket
- Sleeve pocket with hook and loop closure
- D-ring sewn at forearm
- Storm baffled ½ length front YKK zip
- Two way YKK zipped side vents with storm flap
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs and hem with grab tabs
- Removable crotch strap
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 1,050g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.