Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use for: Hiking, mountaineering, climbing and trekking
- Main: 100% Barrier Lite nylon rip-stop
- Lining: 100% PEAQ Down nylon
- Main: 100% PrimaLoft Silver ThermoPlume polyester with Cross Core technology
- Hood, hips and shoulders: 100% Recycled PrimaLoft Silver polyester
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Fully adjustable roll-away climbing helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- Full-length two-way YKK Vislon front zip
- 2 Insulated hand pockets with YKK zips
- External chest pocket with YKK zip
- Internal centre zip storm flap
- Low bulk elasticated cuffs
- Adjustable peaked hood
- Adjustable hem
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 580g
Employing cutting-edge synthetic PrimaLoft Silver ThermoPlume with Cross Core technology, which mimics the air trapping qualities of natural down, combined with PrimaLoft Silver insulation in high wear areas, the Montane Ground Control Jacket is designed to withstand cold and damp winter belays. Perfect for the Scottish mountains, this jacket has a helmet climbing compatible hood and multiple harness-compatible pockets, along with a full-length two-way YKK Vislon front zip with internal storm flap to keep the weather and cold out, and the delicious heat in.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Montane
- Insulation Type: Down
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 580
About the brand
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.