Designed with fastpacking and fast and light mountain adventures in mind, the Mode Mission Pants are constructed using stretch weather resistant fabric which has a tough Cordura face and warm fleece backer. With an ultra slim fit, these pants are cut to allow excellent freedom of movement for faster cold weather activities and have a close cut at the lower leg and ankle. Features include a full fly closure, belt loops and mesh lined hand pockets.
- Fully articulated knees for freedom of movement
- YKK ankle zips for close lower leg fit
- Two mesh-lined hand pockets with YKK zips
- Fly opening with button closure and belt loops (belt not supplied)
- MALA Thermal with Cordura and Durable Water Repellency
- Flatlocked seams throughout
- Weight: 390g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.