The Men's Prism Pants from Montane are a highly packable insulated piece of legwear that can be worn immediately post-exercise to gain a quick warm fix, or as superb Alpine insulation. These pants provide formidable warmth for their low weight and pack size; perfect for long distance trekking or climbing.
- Main: Pertex Microlight Mini Ripstop
- Lining: PEAQ Synthetic
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Eco (40g)
- Pertex Microlight Mini Ripstop outer fabric that is completely windproof, fast drying and features exceptional durable water repellency
- 40g PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation throughout the body is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying
- Articulated knees for step high movement
- ¼ length side leg zips
- Press stud ankle adjustment
- Reflective details
- Montane stuff sac
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 295g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.