The Men's Prism Pants from Montane are a highly packable insulated piece of legwear that can be worn immediately post-exercise to gain a quick warm fix, or as superb Alpine insulation. These pants provide formidable warmth for their low weight and pack size; perfect for long distance trekking or climbing.
- Main: Pertex Microlight Mini Ripstop
- Lining: PEAQ Synthetic
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Eco (40g)
- Pertex Microlight Mini Ripstop outer fabric that is completely windproof, fast drying and features exceptional durable water repellency
- 40g PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation throughout the body is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying
- Articulated knees for step high movement
- ¼ length side leg zips
- Press stud ankle adjustment
- Reflective details
- Montane stuff sac
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 295g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.