Mountain Equipment Womens Glacier 1000 Sleeping Bag Long
All about this product
- Shell: Drilite Loft, 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Insulation: 700FP Pure Duck Down
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Zoned EXL system is both spacious and thermally efficient
- Six baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Trapezoid baffles and slanted box-wall baffles
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock closure
- Five baffle anatomically shaped hood
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Mid-level side seams
- Comfort: -11°C
- Comfort limit: -19°C
- Extreme: -42°C
- Length: Long
- Max User Height: 185cm
- Fit: Mountain
- Weight: 1530g
Outer fabric composition
Sleeping bag shape
Fill power (cuin)
Sleeping bag features
Foot box, Hood
Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Mountaineering, Trekking
About this brand
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.