The StraightJacket compression system pulls your load in holding it tight and keeping things in place, but it can also be used to significantly reduce the total volume of the pack. The compression straps are also used to attach and secure a 13L zip and clip daypack, which includes all the organisation, you'll ever need; a top stash pocket for electronics and sunglasses, dual side pockets and a laptop sleeve. The daypack can also clip onto the harness of the main pack, in a kangaroo style attachment. Providing a very secure way to carry your daypack when you want to keep your valuables or tickets to hand.
Inside the main cargo bag there are also lots of organisation options; a liquid/accessory pocket and dual mesh pockets which are ideal to separate dirty clothes and shoes. Internal compression straps fully maximise the capacity whilst securing your gear. For overnight trips attach a sleeping pad to the lower external straps.
Travel is about companionship, discovery and enjoyment - share your next adventure with a Farpoint.
- Main: 210D nylon mini hex diamond ripstop
- Reinforcements: 600D Packcloth
- Capacity: 67-70 litres (including 13L day pack)
- Top & side carry handles
- Straightjacket compression
- Panel zip main compartment with lockable pulls
- Gear attachment points
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Zip & clip removable day pack
- Day pack features:
- Top stash pocket
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Internal mesh pocket
- Kangaroo day pack carry option
- Internal stretch laptop or hydration sleeve
- Tuckaway harness
- Back system Spacer Mesh back panel
- Main pack: 65 x 33 x 34cm
- Day pack: 44 x 29 x 23cm
- Weight: 1.720kg